CERAMIC CRYSTAL COATING PROCESS
- Step 1: Clean the surface by normal and dry the paint surface or polish (calibrate) the paint surface for the entire car body.
- Step 2: After preparing the car paint surface has been cleaned and dry. Use the bottle of Gloss Coat to spray the entire painted surface, wipe it with a clean cloth and let it dry for 5 minutes.
- The effect of removing excess chemicals, dirt…
- Create Ceramic Bonding Layer
- Step 3: Use a towel to cover the surface of the foam. Use Ceramic Crystal Coating to drip an appropriate amount and then apply evenly on an area of the paint surface (make sure that during the coating process, there are no residues).
- Step 4: After a period of 5-10 minutes (depending on the environmental conditions or the coating room), use a specialized clean towel to wipe your hands evenly and thoroughly until it has a shiny appearance.
Continue repeating the process for the entire car paint.
Coating curing time
– Surface under coating will be stable in 12-24h
– Before 24h please keep vehicle away from water or wet conditions
– You can speed up 24h coating curing time to 30 minutes by heating the surface to 80 degrees Celsius with a heat lamp or drying room
– During this time it is not recommended to clean the vehicle
Components in the kit:
- 01 Bottle of Ceramic Crystal Coating
- 01 Bottle of Gloss Coat
- 02 Coating pads
- 02 Linens
- 05 Specialized cleaning wipes